Publish : Thursday 23 March 2017 By Naritsara Sakulson จำนวนผู้เข้าชม 280 คน
Period : 15 July 2016 - 17 July 2016
Place : At Room 2601, 6th floor, Chalermprakiat Building.
NECTEC joins with Lt. Lanna University, Rajamangala University of Technology Lanna to organize "Internet of Things" (NECTEC IoT Camp 2016) on 15-17 July 2016. At Room 2601, 6th floor, Chalermprakiat Building. Rajamangala University of Technology Lanna. Without the cost of joining. The online application will be open from July 1-8, 2016, and will be announced on July 9, 2019 via the website. Http://fic.nectec.or.th
Applicant qualifications and knowledge of the following areas.
1. are studying in the North.
- Diploma Level (Diploma)
2. Have the knowledge of Hardware.
- Electronic Devices
- Electronic Tools
3. Knowledge of software.
- Can read C, C ++ programming code.
** In case of special consideration **
2. If you have programming knowledge on Mobile Devices
3. In the case of the project presented to the project as Senior project
Requirements to apply for training.
1. Apply for 2 persons / team.
2. The topic of the project must be presented. Related to the Internet of Things in the Theme (the device can be related to the proposed project. Use more in attendance than provided.)
- Smart farm
- Smart home
- Smart plant (Industry 4.0)
3. At least one Project Consultant
4. You can attend the training by the due date and time.